Wearside Golf Club
Cox Green, Sunderland
24 Jun 2022
Founded in 1892. Their original pavilion burnt down in 1909 and their second (designed by George Brown and Joseph Spain) in 1956.
Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us
Historic Environment Records
Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past
Tyne and Wear: Sitelines
HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors.
Historic Maps provided by