top of page
full size.png

N19001

Stublick Colliery

Langley nr Hexham

54.939233, -2.225029

Opened:

Closed:

Unknown

1926

Entry Created:

16 May 2022

Last Updated:

16 May 2022

Partly Preserved

Condition:

Owners: 

Executors of Joseph Dinning (1880s), M. Stobart (1890s), Langley Barony Coal & Fireclay Co. Ltd. (1910s)

Description (or HER record listing)

Slublick Colliery is shown on the first edition Ordnance Survey Map of 1865.

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page