top of page
full size.png

N17419

Ferneybeds Colliery

Widdrington

55.238140, -1.610801

Ulgham Colliery

Opened:

Closed:

1910

1924

Entry Created:

17 Feb 2022

Last Updated:

17 Feb 2022

Redeveloped

Condition:

Owners: 

Widdrington Coal Co

Description (or HER record listing)

Ordnance Survey, 1924

Ordnance Survey, 1924

Ferneybeds Colliery, 1909. Source: Billy Embleton, Flickr

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page