top of page
full size.png

N11508

East Cramlington Colliery

Cramlington, Northumberland

55.072124, -1.580266

Dickys Pit

Opened:

Closed:

Entry Created:

3 Sept 2021

Last Updated:

8 Sept 2021

Redeveloped

Condition:

Owners: 

Lamb, Potter & Scott (1860s)

Description (or HER record listing)

This is the site of Dicky's Pit, part of East Cramlington Colliery. It is shown on the First Edition Ordnance Survey map published in 1865.

Ordnance Survey, 1898

Ordnance Survey, 1898

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page