The Nack, New Seaham Colliery
17 Nov 2021
Lord Londonderry (1849), Lady Londonderry (1850s), National Coal Board (1947 - 1986), British Coal (1986 - 1988)
The remains of a the headstock of Seaham High Pit Colliery used to stand at this site.
Ordnance Survey, 1898
Seaham Colliery, just before demolition. Source: Seaham Colliery, Facebook
Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us