top of page
full size.png

D60074

Coppycrook Colliery

Shildon

54.631094,-1.675823

Copy Crooks Colliery

Opened:

Closed:

1835

Unknown

Entry Created:

29 Oct 2021

Last Updated:

29 Oct 2021

Redeveloped

Condition:

Owners: 

F. Spoor (1880s), Spoor. Bros Colliery Ltd. (1910s)

Description (or HER record listing)

The site of Coppycrook Colliery

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page