top of page
full size.png

D48200B

Black Boy Colliery

Coundon Grange

54.656155,-1.649102

Pasture Pit

Opened:

Closed:

1830

1939

Entry Created:

20 Oct 2021

Last Updated:

20 Oct 2021

Reclaimed

Condition:

Owners: 

Nicholas Wood & Co. (1830), Black Boy Coal Co. (1860s), Bolckow, Vaughan & Co. Ltd. (1880s), Dorman Long (1929 -)

Description (or HER record listing)

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page