top of page
full size.png

che01a

Bullocks Hall Colliery

Chevington

55.276044, -1.620686

Opened:

Closed:

Unknown

1933

Entry Created:

21 Jun 2022

Last Updated:

21 Jun 2022

Reclaimed

Condition:

Owners: 

R. Wood (1900s), Bullocks Hall Colliery Co. Ltd. (1910s), J. W. Watkin & R. G. Hudson (1920s)

Description (or HER record listing)

"Bullock's Hall was once a small estate and township in the ancient parish of Warkworth in Northumberland . The settlement no longer exists. There was a colliery here which closed in 1933 and later open cast mining."

Co-Curate

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page