top of page
full size.png

b088a

Brownrigg Colliery

Otterburn

55.236593, -2.238918

Opened:

Closed:

Unknown

1905

Entry Created:

16 Jun 2022

Last Updated:

16 Jun 2022

Reclaimed

Condition:

Owners: 

John Dixon (1880s), Armstrong family (1880s -)

Description (or HER record listing)

Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us

Historic Environment Records

Durham/Northumberland: Keys to the Past

Tyne and Wear: Sitelines

HER information as described above is reproduced under the basis the resource is free of charge for education use. It is not altered unless there are grammatical errors. 

icon0821.png

Historic Maps provided by

nls-logo.png
bottom of page