5 Sept 2021
Longridge (1850s), Bedlington Coal Co. (1860s -)
This colliery is shown on the first edition Ordnance Survey map of 1865. Two pits, called Henry Pit and Molly Pit, a brickfield and a clay pit are also shown.
Ordnance Survey, 1898
Barrington Colliery, 1916. Source: Coal Mining Memories, Facebook
Have we missed something, made a mistake, or have something to add? Contact us